Contributions are always needed:
Fabric: Cotton, muslin, flannel, t-shirt knits, fleece, denim (including old jeans), and kids fabric
Notions: Thread, smaller scissors, pins, stuffing, batting
Funding: Money to purchase specific needs for a project or for sewing machines.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Linda at 520-333-4256 to arrange for a donation.
“Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all
the people you can. As long as ever you can.” ― John Wesley
- When you volunteer, you give part of yourself–your time, energy, skills and feelings. You give to your family and friends, to your neighbors, to your community.
- Volunteering is also a way of saying thank you. It’s a way of recognizing the countless others who, in big ways and small, have made life richer and better through donations of time and effort.
There is more to volunteering than giving.
- As a volunteer, you also reap personal benefits and enhance your personal growth. That’s the thing about volunteering. You get as much out of it as you put into it! And often, you get
a whole lot more. So, roll up your sleeves and get involved!
- You do NOT need to be a great seamstress! Remember, you will know more than the students, regardless of your sewing level. We have training sessions before the school sessions start
so that you will know how to do the projects before the time comes.
- Please email one of the site coordinators on the Officers page or call Linda at 520-333-4256 if you are interested in volunteering.